Website Epic Cardiovascular Staffing
We are seeking a highly-motivated candidate with a positive attitude who must be Board Certified (ABCP) or eligible with at least 1-5 years of experience as a practicing Cardiovascular Perfusionist.
***Candidate must have graduated from an accredited American school and be American Board certified (CCP) or CCP eligible.***
Candidates should also possess the following:
- Ability to adapt to a challenging clinical environment.
- Must possess good communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to practice evidence based medicine; also to advise and participate in clinical decisions with a team approach.
- Experience with blood management is preferred.
- Must be willing to relocate to East Stroudsburg or the immediate surrounding area.
- New Grads or part-time perfusionists will be considered.
PDC occupies a unique position in the industry, offering ample opportunity for professional growth through its diverse business approach. The candidate would be joining a total team of 2 perfusionists in Pocono Medical Center performing about 175 cardiac procedure per year.
We are interested in a long-term relationship ONLY for this position.
Please apply online and send 3 letters of reference to [email protected]
Serious inquires only please.
Epic Cardiovascular Staffing Benefits:
- Competitive salaries
- Relocation reimbursement
- Paid vacation
- 401K plan with company match
- Incentives and bonuses for travel and additional opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance w/ voluntary life option
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
Ben Greenfield, MPS, CCP, LP
17080 Safety St., Suite 109
Fort Myers, FL 33908