Website Epic Cardiovascular Staffing
Owned and operated by practicing clinical perfusionists!
We are seeking a highly-motivated candidate with a positive attitude who must be Board Certified (ABCP) or eligible – new graduates are accepted to apply.
About the Hospital
The cardiovascular team at this facility provides comprehensive care for a variety of diseases and conditions, from common to the most complex.
Providing care for 350 hearts with minimal ECMO, the largest and most experienced team in the region includes: non-invasive and interventional cardiologists; cardiac, three thoracic and vascular surgeons; advanced practice providers; nurses; therapists; and diagnostic technicians.
This hospital in Sayre, PA, is a centralized home for advanced services and facilities.
• Cardiac Care Unit – a specially designed cardiac floor where resources needed to care for cardiac inpatients are located in close proximity to patient rooms.
• Catheterization laboratories
• Electrophysiology laboratory
• A pre- and post-catheterization care unit
• Hybrid operating room
• Cardiac and vascular intensive care unit
• Echo suite
Why choose this job?
• This hospital features a 17,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art Heart and Vascular Center, which opened in 2019.
– Spacious procedure rooms with state-of-the-art equipment
– Advanced imaging
– Specialized structural heart room to perform both
Watchman and TAVR procedures
– Capability to do peripheral vascular work
– Private patient rooms for both pre- and post-procedure care
Candidates should also possess the following:
- Ability to adapt to a challenging clinical environment.
- Must possess good communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to practice evidence based medicine; also to advise and participate in clinical decisions with a team approach.
- Must be willing to relocate to Sayre, PA, or the immediate surrounding area.
- New Grads or part-time perfusionists will be considered.
PDC occupies a unique position in the industry, offering ample opportunity for professional growth through its diverse business approach.
We are interested in a long-term relationship ONLY for this position.
Please apply online and send 3 letters of reference to [email protected]
Epic Cardiovascular Staffing Benefits:
- Competitive salaries
- Relocation reimbursement
- Paid vacation
- 401K plan with company match
- Incentives and bonuses for travel and additional opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance w/ voluntary life option
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
Note: After applying through the job site, you will be directed to our website for the FULL application. Please make sure you complete the full application.
Ben Greenfield, MPS, CCP, LP