Website Epic Cardiovascular Staffing
Please note that this is a travel-based role, fulfilling open perfusionist positions nationwide on a short-term basis. Shifts are not necessarily located in the city/state as advertised.
Epic Cardiovascular Staffing is offering exciting opportunities for a Full-time or PRN ECLS/ECMO Specialist to join our team providing this extraordinary life-saving therapy throughout the United States. Successful applicants will be working with a team of professionals in a company that has existed for over 15 years providing a myriad of services in the surgical and intensive care areas. Significant travel time will be required. Feel free to look us up on-line and contact for more information. Very competitive compensatory package.
- Registered Nurse, Registered RRT, or Certified Perfusionist Professional licensure/registration/certification in active status
- Previous experience as an ECMO Specialist- preferred Minimum 2- year experience in a critical-care environment or related experience.
- Satisfactory completion of a training program as per Epic Cardiovascular Staffing guidelines.
- BLS, PALS, NRP, ACLS certification depending on institutional preferences.
- Available to travel at least 2 weeks per month and work nights.
Serious inquires only please.
Epic Cardiovascular Staffing Benefits:
- Competitive salaries
- Relocation reimbursement
- Paid vacation
- 401K plan with company match
- Incentives and bonuses for travel and additional opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance w/ voluntary life option
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
Director of Recruiting
Epic Cardiovascular Staffing (formerly Perfusion.com)
2250 McGregor Blvd., Suite 3300
Fort Myers, FL 33901