Website Epic Cardiovascular Staffing
Flexible schedule option, position based out of available travel contract locations around the US
Please note that this is a travel-based role, fulfilling open perfusionist positions nationwide on a short-term basis. Shifts are not necessarily located in the city/state as advertised.
Highly motivated candidates with a positive attitude should be board certified with at least 5 years current clinical experience.
Candidates should also possess the following:
- Flexible schedule and availability to travel at least 50-75% of the year throughout the US.
- Current ECMO and pediatric experience is preferred.
- Ability to adapt in highly varied clinical environments.
- Traveling experience is preferred.
- Contractors may be considered, but you will need to be available to Perfusion.com at least 2 months per year.
Epic Cardiovascular Staffing occupies a unique position in the industry, offering ample opportunity for professional growth through its diverse business approach. Candidate would be joining a traveling team of 20 perfusionists providing coverage throughout the US and Canada. We are interested in long-term relationships ONLY for this position.
Please apply online and send 3 letters of reference to [email protected].
Epic Cardiovascular Staffing Benefits:
- Competitive salaries
- Relocation reimbursement
- Paid vacation
- 401K plan with company match
- Incentives and bonuses for travel and additional opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance w/ voluntary life option
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
Director of Recruiting
Epic Cardiovascular Staffing (formerly Perfusion.com)
2250 McGregor Blvd., Suite 3300
Fort Myers, FL 33901